Regional Business Development Executive
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Male/Female with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Salary: 6 – 15 million VND + commission on a progressive basis (monthly average income ranging from 10 million to 15 million VND, up to 20 – 30 million VND depending on your capabilities)
- Chance to work in a professional, dynamic, young and energetic environment, at a leading Digital Marketing Group in Southeast Asia, Top 10 Vietnam’s 4.0 Technology Enterprises and Top 32 out of the 500 Fastest Growing Enterprises in Vietnam in 2018
- Many opportunities for pay rise and promotion
- Regular training and development activities
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Saturday and Sunday off
- Welfare: annual travel, picnics, birthday present, bonuses for holidays, 13th month salary, KPI bonus from 1 to 2.5 monthly salary …
Hanoi: 9th Floor, Union Bank Building, Duy Tan street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
Mrs. Huyen – Telephone: 024.2231.9999 (ext. 102)
DEADLINE: 30/03/2020 (Priority will be given to candidates applying early).