MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Own the end to end UX process, ensuring all work is delivered on time, and aligned to the team and company goals
• Identify design patterns, and standardizing components used throughout the product.
• Validate designs through user testing, research and prototypes
• Build relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively with Ul designers, Engineers and Product Managers in shaping the product’s user experience.
• Address consumer pain points using data and personas to improve the customer journey
• Contribute to styles guides and design material to ensure consistency across the brand and product
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
• Experienced in building wireframes
• Product-thinker, and able to take a problem, break it down, and understand key scenarios that require further design thinking.
• Ability to work cross functionally and develop key relationships with other departments and fellow peers.
• Self starter – ability to self motivate and take ownership of all UX projects
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
– An opportunity to join in building the digital marketing ecosystem for the Southeast Asia market
– Negotiable salary based on performance and experience, up to 12 M
– Young and dynamic work environment
– Access to the modest management and operation techniques
– A clear career path and promotion opportunities
– Welfare: travel, picnics, year end bonus, incentive
– Other benefits according to Labor Law
ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC
Hà Nội: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà Công đoàn Ngân hàng Việt Nam, Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội.
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Ms Liên – SĐT: 024.2231.9999 (số máy lẻ 102)